FOR PURCHASERS of OUR INNER OCEAN:
BOOKSTORES: Retail outlets that use Ingram can get the book by contacting Channel Book Sales at Balboa Press. You can call 877-407-4847x5302 Our Inner Ocean also has a bookseller return program.
BOOK REVIEWERS: Review copies of the book can be obtained from the publisher Balboa Press - firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE THAT PURCHASES of the documentary video FAR AWAY are presently only available through this website.
FOR PURCHASERS of books in the latest series: THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE SEA CAT CHOWDER
Sailing South 'til the Butter Melts
Far Away Islands of Paradise
Westard Over the Horizon
Paperback print copies are avialable on this website and through all major online retail outlets such as Ingram Spark, Amazon, Apple, etc... You can also order them through your local bookstore.
Likewise, E-Book versions will be available through the same online retail outlets, but will also be available for immediate download through this website link to BOOK FUNNEL. This method of purchase provides more benefit for the author as well as a reader who is anxious to start reading. If by chance you meet the author in person, he also carries code cards for rapid download.
We will provide the release dates of each book as they become available.
NOTE that anyone on our mailing list will recieve notices about any future promotions, package deals, or discounts as they happen. The same notices will also be posted here and on our Facebook page.
Book reviewa provided on Amazon, Goodreads, and any other place a reader is connected with. are always apprecited.
PAST EVENTS SINCE 2017
_____ EVENTS in 2017: (with author LeCain W. Smith in attendance and/or providing a workshop)
• ENERGY HEALING SYMPOSIUM - MAY 26, 27, and 28th (starting Friday eve and continuing through Sunday eve) at Lesley University, 2nd floor, 1815 Mass Ave., Cambridge, Massachusetts. This full weekend event has an assortment of energy healers and practitioners with presentations / lectures and demonstrations along with a number of holistic orientated vendors. Author, LeCain Smith will do a presentation about options for holistic healing. Attendance is free, but there is a fee for certain presentations. See more at: www.tongrensymposium.com
• RADIO TALK SHOW : All IN WITH PAULINE HAWKINS - Tuesday, JUNE 27 at 9 AM (for one hour) at WSCA : PORTSMOUTH COMMUNITY RADIO 106.1 FM.
Listen to interview with LeCain Smith. He talks about life changing events, along with sea stories, his six year cruise around the world, and his book on complementary holistic healing, Our Inner Ocean.
• Talk and Book Signing - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1(6 to 8 pm) at SOUL BEING, 682 Congress Street, Portland, ME. For further info call 415-279-0941 or go to Soul Being on facebook.
------- EVENTS in 2018:
• FREE Showing of Captain Lee's inspirational documentary film - FAR AWAY, which showcases the adventures filmed during his six-year sailing voyage around the world on the good ship, PERELANDRA, his custom-designed forty-four foot ketch. The film highlights the wonderful encounters in the South Pacific. Captain Lee will be on hand for further discussion. Copies of the DVD and his recent book, OUR INNER OCEAN, will be available. Light refreshments included. This two hour film will be shown at the BUTTON FACTORY STAGE, Portsmouth Community Radio Station, 909 Islington Street, Portsmouth, NH starting at 7 PM on both THURSDAY, JANUARY 18th AND FRIDAY, JANUARY 19th.
____ EVENTS IN 2019:
• INTEGRATIVE HEALTH & CHRONIC PAIN SYMPOSIUM - Friday, May 18 (8 AM to 3 PM) At Hannaford Hall, University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine. Includes a panel discussion on alternative modalities, Chinese Medicine perspectives, medical cannabis study presentations, premiere of "HEAL," a film about the healing power of the mind-body connection, holistic vendors, and much more. LeCain Smith will be there with his book - OUR INNER OCEAN. For more info see link to the sponser: CWL on contacts page.
A NEW BLOG ABOUT the UPCOMING CHILDREN'S ADVENTURE BOOKS IS COMING SOON!!!
Stay tuned for more announcements concerning related events.