FOR PURCHASERS of OUR INNER OCEAN:
BOOKSTORES: Retail outlets that use Ingram can get the book by contacting Channel Book Sales at Balboa Press. You can call 877-407-4847x5302 Our Inner Ocean also has a bookseller return program.
BOOK REVIEWERS: Review copies of the book can be obtained from the publisher Balboa Press - email@example.com
FOR PURCHASES of the documentary video FAR AWAY are presently only available through this website.
FOR PURCHASERS of books in the latest series: THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE SEA CAT CHOWDER
Book One - Sailing South 'til the Butter Melts
Book Two - Far Away Islands of Paradise
Book Three - Westard Over the Horizon
The E-Book version of Book One is now available for immediate DIRECT DOWNLOAD to any digital device WHEN PURCHASED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. This method of purchase provides more benefit for the author as well as a reader who is anxious to start reading. I USE A SERVICE CALLED BOOKFUNNEL TO DELIVER MY BOOKS. IT MAY TAKE A FEW STEPS DEPENDING ON YOUR READING DEVICE. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE AFTER CLICKING THE BUY NOW BUTTON, JUST CLICK THE HELP LINK AT THE TOP OF THE BOOK DOWNLOAD PAGE.
If by chance you meet the author in person, he also carries code cards for rapid download.
ALL THE E-BOOK VERSIONS IN THIS SERIES are available from this website and all major online retail outlets such as Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, etc. When purchases are made through outlets (such as Apple and Barnes & Noble) distributed through D2D, you will recieve an email notice of the release date for future publications.
Global E-Book distribution for countries outside of USA is also provided by KOBO.
As of June 10th, 2021, PAPERBACK PRINT VERSIONS are also avialable on this website and through all major online retail outlets such as Ingram Spark, Amazon, Apple, etc. You can also order them through your local bookstore.
We will provide the release dates of each of the other books the series (in both versions) on our website as they become available.
NOTE that anyone wishing to be on our mailing list should send and email to
They will then be the first to recieve notices about any future promotions, package deals, or discounts as they happen. The same notices will also be eventually posted here and on our Facebook page.
Book reviews provided on Amazon, Goodreads, Publishers Weekly, and any other place a reader is connected with, are always appreciated.
PAST EVENTS SINCE 2017
_____ EVENTS in 2017: (with author LeCain W. Smith in attendance and/or providing a workshop)
• ENERGY HEALING SYMPOSIUM - MAY 26, 27, and 28th (starting Friday eve and continuing through Sunday eve) at Lesley University, 2nd floor, 1815 Mass Ave., Cambridge, Massachusetts. This full weekend event has an assortment of energy healers and practitioners with presentations / lectures and demonstrations along with a number of holistic orientated vendors. Author, LeCain Smith will do a presentation about options for holistic healing. Attendance is free, but there is a fee for certain presentations. See more at: www.tongrensymposium.com
• RADIO TALK SHOW : All IN WITH PAULINE HAWKINS - Tuesday, JUNE 27 at 9 AM (for one hour) at WSCA : PORTSMOUTH COMMUNITY RADIO 106.1 FM.
Listen to interview with LeCain Smith. He talks about life changing events, along with sea stories, his six year cruise around the world, and his book on complementary holistic healing, Our Inner Ocean.
• Talk and Book Signing - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1(6 to 8 pm) at SOUL BEING, 682 Congress Street, Portland, ME. For further info call 415-279-0941 or go to Soul Being on facebook.
------- EVENTS in 2018:
• FREE Showing of Captain Lee's inspirational documentary film - FAR AWAY, which showcases the adventures filmed during his six-year sailing voyage around the world on the good ship, PERELANDRA, his custom-designed forty-four foot ketch. The film highlights the wonderful encounters in the South Pacific. Captain Lee will be on hand for further discussion. Copies of the DVD and his recent book, OUR INNER OCEAN, will be available. Light refreshments included. This two hour film will be shown at the BUTTON FACTORY STAGE, Portsmouth Community Radio Station, 909 Islington Street, Portsmouth, NH starting at 7 PM on both THURSDAY, JANUARY 18th AND FRIDAY, JANUARY 19th.
____ EVENTS IN 2019:
• INTEGRATIVE HEALTH & CHRONIC PAIN SYMPOSIUM - Friday, May 18 (8 AM to 3 PM) At Hannaford Hall, University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine. Includes a panel discussion on alternative modalities, Chinese Medicine perspectives, medical cannabis study presentations, premiere of "HEAL," a film about the healing power of the mind-body connection, holistic vendors, and much more. LeCain Smith will be there with his book - OUR INNER OCEAN. For more info see link to the sponser: CWL on contacts page.
A NEW BLOG ABOUT the UPCOMING CHILDREN'S ADVENTURE BOOKS IS COMING SOON!!!
SEE BOOK REVIEW ABOUT SAILING SOUTH 'TIL THE BUTTER MELTS IN 2021 AUGUST ISSUE OF POINTS EAST MAGAZINE
Stay tuned for more announcements concerning related events.